Объявляется начало приема заявок на выделение средств (академических надбавок) для осуществления коллективных исследований
Факультет государственного управления МГУ примет участие в выставке "Образование и карьера" 20-22 октября 2017 г. в Гостином дворе
20 октября 2017 в аудитории A619 с 16.30 до 18.00 состоится встреча с Борисом Бервьальем, представителем Торгово-промышленной палаты Франции в России
19 октября 2017 г. на кафедре математических методов и информационных технологий в управлении пройдет заседание научного семинара «Управление знаниями».
Центр дистанционного обучения ФГУ внедрил в эксплуатацию систему онлайн-трансляций
Опубликован список зачисленных в очную аспирантуру ФГУ на бюджетной основе на основании заседания Центральной приемной комиссии МГУ от 27.09.2017 г.
ФГУ МГУ имени М.В.Ломоносова приглашает принять участие в 4-й научно-практической конференции «Эффективное управление» памяти заслуженного профессора Московского университета М.И.Панова
Продолжается набор слушателей на подготовительные курсы для школьников
9, 10 и 11 классов на 2017–2018 учебный год
Размещена информация о межфакультетских учебных курсах, которые преподаватели ФГУ прочитают в осеннем семестре 2017-2018 учебного года
Vyacheslav A. Nikonov
Yuri Y. Petrunin
Ludmila B. Logunova
Ph.D., associate professor
Anna K. Aleksandrova
Maria V. Lokshina
Moscow, Russia, 119991, Room A-710, Shuvalovskiy building, Lomonosov Moscow State University (27/4, Lomonosovskiy Avenue).
Phone: +7 (495) 930-85-71
“Moscow University Bulletin. Series 21. Public Administration” publishes scholarly articles on theory, methodology and practice of management, results of applied research projects in administration, studies of Russian and foreign administration experience, bibliographical reviews and information on conferences, round tables and workshops.
The journal covers the following topics:
- Economic Theory;
- Legal Science.
The journal accepts polemic articles. Opinions expressed by the authors do not represent opinions of publishing organization or the Board of Editors.
Board of Editors will only accept original, previously unpublished articles written in Russian.
All articles submitted for publication are first reviewed for compliance with the guidelines for article formatting and content. If an article is formatted according to the journal’s guidelines and its subject falls within the journal’s subject area, the paper undergoes a double blind peer review by recognized experts on the article’s subject matter and in corresponding fields. The Board of Editors makes a final decision about publication based on two reviews by recognized experts in corresponding fields.
Copyright status of articles, published in the journal is determined by the current laws of the Russian Federation. Any reproduction in print or on electronic storage devices, of materials published in the journal, without an express permission from the Board of Editors, is forbidden.
The authors are responsible for authenticity of facts, quotes, statistical data, names, geographical denominations and other data provided in the articles, and for using materials not intended for open publication.
“Moscow University Bulletin. Series 21. Public Administration” does not provide monetary compensation or royalties for publications.
Publication is free for all authors, including graduate students.
In all cases of printing or typesetting mistakes, please contact the MSU Printing Office.
Manuscript preparation Guidelines:
- The article must be original, previously unpublished and not submitted for publication in any other printed and/or electronic publications (journals and magazines). The journal does not accept articles containing large parts of the author’s previously published works (self-plagiarizing).
- The editorial staff will contact the author via e-mail submitted in the “information about the authors” section of the manuscript. The editorial staff will maintain correspondence only with the author personally, not with deputies, secretaries, assistants etc.
- If the author refuses to make changes to the manuscript requested by the editor or does not respond to the editor for more than 30 days, the article is rejected despite any previous agreements.
- The journal reserves the right to ignore submissions which do not comply with submission guidelines.
- The article must clearly state the goals of the author’s research, and demonstrate the research’s timeliness and significance.
- The article must have a clear and obvious structure, a discernible connection between the initial thesis and the conclusion through a chain of logical of arguments.
- The article must contain a validation of the choice of methodology used by the author.
- The author must show a familiarity with scientific literature on his chosen subject, including most recent publications.
- The article must include references to the original sources of all the data presented; all illustrations and tables must be numbered and titled.
- The article must be written to be comprehensible not only to specialists, but to casual readers as well. Special terms must be clearly explained.
- The journal is published in black and white, therefore using illustrations and schemes in color is not recommended.
To publish an article, the author must submit the following:
- A manuscript of the article, prepared according to the journal’s Guidelines;
- Schemes, pictures, algorithms and other illustrations in separate files.
Please note, that manuscripts not prepared according to the Guidelines cannot be accepted for publication, and will be rejected without a review of the article’s content!
Manuscripts and accompanying documents (scans) are accepted via e-mail. Please include “MSU Bulletin” as the letter’s subject.
Article submission deadlines for 2017 issues are:
For No 1. 2017 − October 1, 2016.
No 2. 2017 – January 1, 2017.
No 3. 2017 – April 1, 2017.
No 4. 2017 – June 1, 2017.
“Moscow University Bulletin. Series 21. Public Administration” manuscript review process
- All articles submitted to “Moscow University Bulletin. Series 21. Public Administration” undergo an obligatory review process.
- After the initial review by the editorial staff (for conformance to the requirements on formatting and thematic specialization of the journal), deputy editor-in-chief submits the article to a specialist (Ph.D.) in an appropriate field of study for a full review.
- Reviewer is notified that the article is private property of the author and its content is not to be disclosed in any way. The reviewers are not permitted to copy the article.
- Review process is double blind (the author does not know the reviewer; the reviewer does not know the author).
- Review process usually takes 2 to 6 weeks, though occasionally it may take longer, in case the reviewer is otherwise occupied or unavailable.
- Depending on the results of the review the article may be accepted for publication, rejected, or returned to the author with suggestions for improvement provided by the reviewer.
- The editors send the author a copy of the review or a motivated rejection.
- On request, copies of the review are also submitted to the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation.
- If the review contains suggestions for improvement and reworking the article, the reworked article must undergo the review process again.
- Final decision about the publication is made by a vote of the Board of Editors.
- After the Board of Editors accepts an article for publication, the editorial staff informs the author that the manuscript is accepted for publication specifying the time of publication.
- The Board of Editors stores original review papers for five years.