The 15th International Conference “Public Administration of the Russian Federation: Challenges and Prospects”
The 15th International Conference "Public Administration of the Russian Federation: Challenges and Prospects"
We cordially invite you to take part in the 15th Annual International Conference "Public Administration of the Russian Federation: Challenges and Prospects" at the School of Public Administration of Lomonosov Moscow State University, May 25-27, 2017 in Moscow, Russia.
The main conference goal is to provide a comprehensive analysis of the most important issues of public administration related to the development of the national and world economy, civil society, public policy, international relations, social sphere in contemporary world
Ten sections of interdisciplinary character are to be organized within the framework of the conference:
- Strategic Planning Models and Digital Economy
- Economy Development Management in the Period of Transition to the New World Economy Order
- Mechanisms of Crisis Regulation: Russian and International Contexts
- Quality of Education and Its Role in the Development of the Knowledge Economy
- Sustainable Development and Public Administration
- Russian Administrative Elites: Mechanisms of Formation and Social Influence
- Public Diplomacy and Strategic Communications in the Contemporary World
- Political Management in Contemporary States: Experience, Problems, Perspectives
- Regional and Municipal Government: Russian and International Experience (Legal, Administrative, and Ethno-Confessional Aspects)
10.Actors of Revolution: People and Institutions in the Critical Epochs
Please place your application for participation in the conference before April 14 2017 here: https://lomonosov-msu.ru/eng/event/4244/
The results of applications’ selection will be announced on April 26 2016
The date of the conference opening: May 25, 2017.
Conference venue: 27-4 Lomonosovsky Prospekt, Shuvalovsky Building, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia.
For participants from other countries:
Dr. Tatiana K. Golubkova
Tel. +7 (495) 939-32-63
Fax: +7 (495) 939-27-83